Have questions about a conference? We are here to help!
Review our FAQs below or scroll to the bottom of this page to fill out a contact form.
Frequently Asked Questions
How often do you hold conferences?
- We currently hold conferences twice per year, but sometimes are able to offer more.
Do you hold conferences outside of Ohio?
- Not currently, but check back with us in the future!
Do you offer continuing education credits?
- Yes. We receive approval from the AANA for Class A credits. The amount of credits varies by conference.
How will I receive the continuing education credits?
- We will email you a certificate of completion and submit your Class A credits to the AANA.
Are hotel accommodations included for conferences?
- No, but check out the individual conference page for the nearest hotel options.
What can I expect if I attend a conference?
- Visit the conference page to learn more about our instructors and the material covered.
What is included during the hands-on skills lab?
- Conference attendees receive guidance and instruction on how to scan live models, as well as needle placement techniques using task trainers.
Will I receive printed material for the conference lectures?
- No. You will receive a link to print or download a digital copy of each lecture.
How can I leave feedback about the conference?
- Scroll down to the bottom of this page to fill out our feedback form.