Have questions about a conference? We are here to help!
Block Buddy instructors host excellent Conferences and Educational Opportunities for interested parties, along with helpful conference support. Review our FAQs below or scroll to the bottom of this page to fill out a contact form.
Frequently Asked Questions
How often do you hold conferences?
- We currently hold conferences on an as-requested basis. Please contact us if you’re interested!
Do you hold conferences outside of Ohio?
Do you offer continuing education credits?
- Yes. We receive approval from the AANA for Class A credits. The amount of credits varies by conference.
How will I receive the continuing education credits?
- We will email you a certificate of completion and submit your Class A credits to the AANA.
Are hotel accommodations included for conferences?
- No, but check out the individual conference page for the nearest hotel options.
What can I expect if I attend a conference?
- Visit the Education page to learn more about our instructors and the material covered.
What is included during the hands-on skills lab?
- Conference attendees receive guidance and instruction on how to scan live models, as well as needle placement techniques using task trainers.
How can I leave feedback about the conference?
- Scroll down to the bottom of this page to fill out our feedback form or for access to more conference support.